Here are our privacy principles. These are important details which we recommend that you read carefully:
- The personal information or sensitive personal data or information which you may provide to the platform and/or which we may collect as part of the information provided is or could be the following: your registration details which may include the name, email address, mobile/contact details, age, gender, password, location, pin code, area code, occupation, provided by youplus your billing, tax registration and other information pertaining to your transactions on the website or related to the services.Further examples of information and activity that we may collect are set out in this clause 2 and 3.
- You may in some cases share your debit or credit card details or other bank account details while accessing any services offered on the site on a subscription model.
- Your comments or other content that you publicly post or share on the website.
- If you access or engage with the website or services associated with the website through a social media service, we may collect your user id or user name, any information you have permitted the social media service to share with us, and any information you have made public with the social media service.
- Your usage behaviourof the website or interests, purchasing behaviour, other traceable activities online, on apps and on mobile such as destinations visited, viewed advertisements or content consumed.
- Details of the computer system or computer network which you use to visit the website and undertake any activity on the website, such as a unique device identifier including user behaviourfrom web based cookies, session identifiers from device id, commercially available services, data aggregator platforms.
- User preferences (e.g., preferred language settings);
- Ip address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying your type of device, connecting to the website, enabling data exchange with you and your device, and ensuring a convenient use of the website;
- The uniform resource locator (URL) and ip address of the website from which you accessed, or were directed to, our website, including date and time;
- Subpages visited while on our website, links followed on the website, including date and time;
- The full URLclickstream to, through and from the website, including date and time;
- Service requests and orders placed;
- Transaction history, including open and completed transactions;
- Search terms entered;
- Services/products viewed or searched for on the website;
- Shopping cart and payment information;
- Credit card information;
- Information collected by cookies or similar technologies (as described in the next paragraph);
- Newsletter subscriptions, enrollment for promotions, use of special offers, etc.
- Consents, authorizations, etc. granted;
- Survey answers, reviews, ratings and other types of feedback provided;
- Content of any communication sent through the website, including any information posted in social communities on the website or otherwise shared with platform and/or other users, as well as chat messages and chat transcripts;
- Information on software downloaded from the website; and
- Any other information that you enter on, or upload to, the website (e.g., content that you fill into an online form, a photo that you upload).
We may also use the personal information or sensitive personal data or information provided by you or collected by the platform for content recommendations, transactional emails or to provide you with information, direct marketing, online and offline advertising and other materials regarding products, services and other offers from time to time in connection with the platform or its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies ("platform entities") and its joint ventures.
We may also collect information or personal information to track user behavior and preferences for internal analytics of all users of the website. we may also use your information: (i) to evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services; (ii) to perform analytics and conduct customer research, including general market research or surveying our customers' needs and opinions on specific issues, generating sales and traffic patterns, and to analyze advertising effectiveness, both on an anonymous basis (e.g., by aggregating data) or on an individual basis (if legally permissible);
CeyFLiX™ may integrate certain third party software development kits (sdks) within the platform to assist in placing advertisements better suited to you and improve the overall user experience. such third party sdk's may directly collect certain personal information from you on the platform, such as user behavior, preferences, account activity, ip address, user's interactions with advertisements and identifiers for advertisers (idfas) and google advertising id (aaid).
We may combine your personal information or sensitive personal data or information, other information and information collected from tracking technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other users using our website to attempt to provide you with the services and a better experience on the website.
3. Our Platformin-built featuresand App functionality
We have integrated sdk in our platform that is designed to measure and analysetelevision channel viewership of CeyFLiX™ users ("TV sdk").
The TV sdk initiated after obtaining relevant permissions, uses the microphone on your device to capture audio samples (including ambient sounds) and create encrypted fingerprint files of such audio samples in real-time. the fingerprint files are matched against a database of known fingerprints of television channels and television content to identify and understand your television viewership patterns. the fingerprint files cannot be reverse engineered into audio samples and are stored on your devices for a period not more than 48 hours. No actual audio samples or voices including conversations that you may have will be saved on your device or transferred, at any point of time during the fingerprinting process.
4. Information sharing and disclosure
Our Platformis the recipient of your personal information or sensitive personal data or information and shall exercise reasonable commercial endeavoursfor the prevention of unauthorized disclosure of the personal information including any sensitive personal data or information provided by the users. we may enable access of your personal information or sensitive personal data or information to the platform entities, joint ventures, business partners, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services provided by them or for any other marketing related activity undertaken by or on behalf of the platform entities and/or its joint ventures, and/or for the purposes of enhancing the quality of the services provided to you on the website, and you expressly consent to the same.
Our Platformmay disclose your personal information or sensitive personal data or information to such extent as the platform may deem necessary for you to enter into commercial transactions with the website. Recipients of your personal information or sensitive personal data may be located in any country. This may include countries where applicable data protection laws provide a lesser degree of protection than your home country.
5. Compliance with laws and law enforcement
Our Platformcooperates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. We will also disclose any information including sensitive personal data or information about you to government andlaw enforcement agencies without your permission as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to valid claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of platform or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.Our Platform may also provide your personal information including sensitive personal data or information to various governmental authorities including tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.Any complaint that you submit will be considered by us through our internal complaints resolution process and we will use our best endeavours to respond with a decision within 45 days of you making the complaint.
6. Business transfers
7. Email policies
8. Data security
We understand the importance of data security and we want your user experience with us to be as safe as possible. We have implementedreasonable safeguards and precautions to protect your personal information or sensitive personal data or information, including technical and organizational measures against unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss, both in an online and offline context.
We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedure and we maintain technical and organizational security measures and procedures to protect the security of your personal information or sensitive personal data or information, which are consistent with measures used by other similar websites.
Please understand that, while we strive to protect your personal information or sensitive personal data or information against potential risks and exposures, there is no absolute security in the online sphere. Hence, we ask you to support ourIT security efforts by not disclosing any of your personal information or sensitive personal data or information data on our website that is particularly sensitive or not required in the specific contextand regularly updating your password . Furthermore, you can help us protecting your personal data by signing off when you finish using login-protected areas of the websiteand avoiding the use of an automatic log on system in your device.
9. Data retention
We retain personal information or sensitive personal data or information only for as long as we believe it to be necessary for purposes set out herein for which the personal information or sensitive personal data or information was collected,subject to any legal requirements for the data to be retained for longer periods of time.
Deleting your information
If you wish to have the personal information or sensitive personal data or information that you have provided to us deleted, you can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id of our customer services department provided at the bottom of this page. You may note that deletion of certain personal information may lead to cancellation of your registration with the site and/or your access to certain features of the site can be restricted and may also lead to complete cessation of your access to the site.
11. Links to other sites / financial data
While transacting with these other websites, you may provide your financial information including without limitation your bank account details, credit card account details or your details pertaining to any payment settlement or pre-paid instrument service provider. You understand, agree and acknowledge thatOur Platform never receives your financial and payment information from these other websites. Your personal information, sensitive personal data or information and financial information will be dealt with by these other websites in accordance with their respective privacy policies and other terms and conditions andOur Platform shall not be liable, accountable or responsible for your personal information, sensitive personal data or information and financial information which you provide to these other websites.
Our Platformuses commercially reasonable security practices and procedures industry practices and procedures designed to help keep your personal information or sensitive personal data or information safe.Secure server software (ssl) encrypts all information you submit before it is sent to the platform. Furthermore, all of the user data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correctuse of information, we will employ commercially reasonable and practicable security practices and procedures and security methods and technologies. We will also ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that any agent or third party that we employ complies with the same security standards as we do for the protection of your personal information or sensitive personal data or information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure.Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. once we have received your information, we have commercially reasonable procedures and security practices in place to reasonably endeavourto prevent unauthorized access.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern toOur Platform. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority.WE DO NOT AND WILL NOT, AT ANY TIME, REQUEST YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OR NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS IN A NON-SECURE OR UNSOLICITED E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE COMMUNICATION.
15. Contact us
© 2020 CeyFLiX™ . All Rights Reserved.A company incorporated in Australia.